WEST COVINA, CA – November 13, 2014
– E FUN, the fifth largest tablet supplier in the U.S.*, announces its newest 8” tablet with Windows coming to Walmart stores for $99 on Black Friday. The 8” Nextbook is the second Windows tablet from E FUN that was built in collaboration with Microsoft Corp. and Intel to make the latest technology more affordable for families. It is an incredible value with a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal that includes 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage. The 8” Nextbook tablet comes with 16GB of internal storage as well as a bonus 16GB microSD memory card, as part of a special Black Friday promotion, that immediately doubles the unit’s storage capacity right out of the box.
For more information on the new 8” Nextbook tablet with Windows, visit http://nextbookusa.com/productdetail.php?product_id=22.
From editing a PowerPoint presentation to sending an email, playing a video game, watching the latest movie, or reading an eBook, the new 8” Nextbook tablet with Windows operates with ease. It features the following:
- 8” 1280 x 800 high-resolution screen with capacitive multi-touch
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735G Processor (2M cache, up to 1.83 GHz); 1GB DDR3L system memory
- 16GB internal storage; expandable via microSD card up to 64GB; includes a bonus 16GB microSD memory card in the box as part of a special Black Friday promotion
- 4000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- Front webcam and 2 megapixel back camera with microphone
- Micro USB port, mini HDMI port, audio jack
- 3-axis g-sensor for apps and gaming
- Includes a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month
- Preloaded software including Nook for Windows 8
- Weighs less than one pound; 8.5”x 4.6” dimensions
- “We are thrilled to offer this amazing Black Friday deal on our newest 8” Windows tablet,” said Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales at E FUN. “Nextbook is known for offering exceptional value to users across all categories - professionals, students and casual users - and the Nextbook tablet with Windows is no different. From work to home and on-the-go, the Nextbook meets all of your tablet needs.”
- “With new products such as Nextbook from E FUN coming to market, consumers have the choice of high quality tablets powered by an Intel Atom processor. These tablets will offer lightning fast performance and long battery life with a very affordable price this holiday season,” said Erik Reid, vice president of Intel Mobile and Communications Group and general manager of the Tablet Business Unit.
- “Following the launch of their 2-in-1 Nextbook last month, E FUN is maintaining great momentum by introducing an 8” Windows tablet for $99 on Black Friday,” said Jordan Chrysafidis, VP of U.S. OEM Division, Microsoft. “E FUN brings great Windows devices to market that put productivity solutions in the hands of customers at a fantastic price point.”
- “Within four short years, E FUN went from launching in North America to being the fifth largest tablet supplier in the U.S. in 2013,” said Jean Philippe Bouchard, research director, tablets at IDC. “We anticipate the Windows platform to gain share going forward so this product is well positioned to capture this growth.”
The new 8” Nextbook tablet with Windows is available now on Walmart.com for $149 everyday and will be available in December at SamsClub.com. The special $99 Black Friday pricing at Walmart is available for one day only while supplies last.
* Full year 2013 tablet unit market share as per IDC Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker Q2 2014
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume in 2013. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include Android and Windows tablets, home automation devices, and wearables. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2014 E FUN. All rights reserved.