WEST COVINA, CA – January 2, 2015
– E FUN, the fifth largest tablet supplier in the U.S.*, is expanding its line of 2-in-1
Nextbook tablets running Windows 8.1
with three new models at CES 2015. The new 10.1”, 11.6” and 12.5” models feature a removable magnetic POGO keyboard, Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM processor,
dual cameras, and a multitude of ports and connectivity options. The 2015 new line of Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets will be on display at the International CES in South Hall meeting room MP25477.
The new Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets are an incredible value to users across all categories – from professionals to students and casual users of any age. They feature the following:
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 10.1” 1280x800 IPS
- 11.6” 1366x768 IPS
- 12.5” 1366x768 TN
- Detachable keyboard with magnetic POGO connection for superior portability and versatility; standard USB port on keyboard
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735F Processor (X86, 1.8GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory
- 32GB internal storage (10.1” model) / 64GB internal storage (11.6” and 12.5” models)
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- 2 megapixel front and rear cameras with microphone
- Micro USB port, mini HDMI port, audio jack
- 3-axis g-sensor for apps and gaming
- Preloaded software including Nook for Windows 8
- 10.1” model includes one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month
Pricing and Availability
- “We are extremely excited to build on the great success we had launching our first tablets with Windows in the fourth quarter of last year,” stated Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN. “Our first 2-in-1 tablet with Windows and powered by Intel was one of the best selling devices by volume throughout the holiday season.”
- “The new E FUN Nextbook 2-in-1 products announced at CES are the sequel to their ‘holiday hit’ Windows 8” tablet and 2-in-1 devices,” said Jordan Chrysafidis, VP of U.S. OEM Division, Microsoft. “With these latest offerings, E FUN continues to bring innovative productivity devices to market, at impressive prices.”
- “IDC expects the 2-in-1 category to enjoy solid growth in 2015, and part of that growth will be driven by product offerings at price points that simply didn’t exist a year ago,” said Jean Philippe Bouchard, research director, tablets at IDC. “Consumers are interested in the 2-in-1 form factor, but early products were prohibitively expensive. E FUN is throwing open the category to more people, and that’s always a good thing.”
The E FUN Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets with Windows will be available in May 2015 with MSRPs of $229 (10.1”), $249 (11.6”), and $279 (12.5”).
* Full year 2013 tablet unit market share as per IDC Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker Q2 2014
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume in 2013. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include Android and Windows tablets, home automation devices, and wearables. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2015 E FUN. All rights reserved.