WEST COVINA, CA--(Marketwire - Oct 6, 2011)
- E FUN, a consumer electronics marketer of fun, lifestyle products, announced the latest APEN Digital Pen -- the A4 for iPad and iPhone users. An app-based accessory, the APEN allows users to write freely on any paper or notebook, and have their notes simultaneously sent to their Apple product via 30-pin cable. Valuable notes or drawings are a finger swipe away, safely stored on your iPad or iPhone.
With the A4 Digital Pen, instant digitization of notes with or without a computer saves time and leads to increased productivity for both students and professionals. It is a great solution for anyone looking to quickly complete assignments and collaborate with others.
"Today, more and more students and professionals are on-the-go with an iPad or iPhone. The A4 allows those users to save even more time by instantly digitizing handwritten notes and displaying them on their screens," said Jason Liszewski, managing director for E FUN. "Within seconds, images are digitized and synced to your iPad or iPhone where they can be shared with friends, family, or coworkers."
The APEN A4 digital pen's key features are:
- Compatible with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Digitizes and records handwriting while the unit is not connected to a computer
- Works on regular paper
- Records up to 100 pages in the receivers' memory
- Photo sketcher for annotating written words or drawings on computer images
- Share photos on Facebook, Flickr and other social media sites
- Share handwritten documents and photos via email
The APEN is simple and user-friendly, enabling any user to use as they would a traditional pen. Via a 30-pin cable, you can transfer data to your iPad or iPhone in real time. Handwritten notes and images may then be saved for future use or immediately shared via email or uploaded to social networking sites.
When connected to a computer, APEN allows users to perform real-time computer annotation such as eSignatures within MS Office applications and on digital photos. The APEN A4 Digital Pen supports Microsoft® Windows XP, Microsoft® Vista, Microsoft® 7 and Mac 10.5 above.
For more information on the APEN A4, and a tutorial video, please visit: http://apenusa.com/productdetail.php?product_id=4
E FUN APEN's A4 Digital Pen is available for $99.99 at national retailers.
About APEN Technology
Technology for the APEN product line was developed by Yifang Digital (Shenzhen, China) in cooperation with Pegasus Technologies Ltd from Israel, a fully owned subsidiary of Yifang Digital. Yifang and Pegasus hold together a wide portfolio of patents, which include 27 worldwide granted patents and more than 40 others pending.
About E FUN
As its name implies, E FUN is a designer and marketer of fun, lifestyle e-products that are easily accessible. While appreciated by techies, E FUN products are primarily designed for consumers who desire the latest technological products, but are more concerned with what they do, not how they do it. E FUN's ongoing product innovation focuses on making electronics and computing more fun! Initial product offerings from E FUN include the APEN digital pen and Nextbook Android tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information please visit E FUN at www.e-funusa.com, APEN at www.APENusa.com, and Nextbook at www.nextbookusa.com
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies. ©Copyright 2011 E FUN. All rights reserved.