WEST COVINA, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 2, 2014)
- E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and manufacturer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, is debuting its first quad-core Nextbook Android tablets at CES 2014. The Nextbook 8 and Nextbook 10 tablets feature Android Jelly Bean 4.2, Google Play, and new, narrow frame bezels. The 2014 line of Nextbook Android tablets will be on display at CES in South Hall MP25055, January 7-10.
"We are thrilled to launch our 2014 line of Nextbook tablets with enhanced features at CES," stated Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN. "2013 was an extremely successful year for the company and now with the addition of quad core tablets with narrow frame bezels, we can't wait to see where the Nextbook brand will go in 2014."
The new Nextbook tablets are optimized and preloaded with Google Play as well as Android apps from Google including Gmail™, Chrome™, Google Talk™, Google+™, Google Maps™, YouTube™, and Google Drive™. The tablets also come preloaded with the Barnes and Noble NOOK for Android app so that users can buy and read their favorite books directly on the tablet.
The Nextbook 8 has a 7.85" 1024x768 high definition capacitive touch screen and 8GB internal memory, while the Nextbook 10 has a 10.1" 1024x600 high definition capacitive touch screen and 16GB internal memory. Shared features on both tablets include:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- High performance Quad-core processor; 1.6GHz Cortex A9
- 1GB DDR3 system memory
- Preloaded content such as VUDU, Flixster, CloudLink, Springpad, Net Nanny, and more
- Dual webcams with microphone: 2-megapixel back-facing and 0.3-megapixel front-facing
- HDMI-out port to send 1080p HD video to an HDTV or computer
- USB 2.0 High speed slot and microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 32GB
- Built-in G sensor
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Built-in b/g/n 802.11 Wi-Fi connection with over the air (OTA) update capabilities
E FUN's 2014 line of tablets will also include the Nextbook 7, which features a dual-core processor, 7" 1024x600 high definition capacitive touch screen, and 8GB internal memory.
Pricing and Availability
The E FUN Nextbook 8 and Nextbook 10 Android tablets will be available in Q1 2014 for MSRPs of $129.99, and $149.99, respectively. The Nextbook 7 will be available in Q1 2014 for MSRP of $99.99.
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading Android tablet brands at retail. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product lines include the Nextbook line of Android tablets and patented APEN line of digital and touch pens. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN's brands, please visit APEN at www.apenusa.com; and Nextbook at www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2014 E FUN. All rights reserved.