WEST COVINA, CA--(Marketwire - Aug 26, 2011)
- E FUN, a consumer electronics marketer of fun, lifestyle products, introduced the perfect back-to-school accessory for smartphones -- the APEN A3 Digital Pen. The APEN allows users to write freely on any paper or notebook and have their notes simultaneously sent to their Android smartphone or Blackberry via Bluetooth. Handwritten notes and images may then be saved for future use or immediately sent and shared with friends, family, coworkers and more.
Feature-packed, portable and easy to use, the A3 Digital Pen makes taking notes, sharing ideas and completing assignments a breeze. It is a great solution for students and professionals looking for note taking, mobility, and quick sharing capabilities.
"Today's students and professionals have to process a tremendous amount of information quickly and efficiently," stated Jason Liszewski, managing director for E FUN. "Being able to scribble notes on the fly then instantly digitize and share them on their smartphones saves time, and lets people express their ideas freely. The A3 helps users collaborate more effectively wherever they are, with or without their computers, and not worry about losing valuable notes or drawings."
The APEN A3 digital pen's key features are:
- Smartphone-compatible with Android and Blackberry OS 4.6 and up
- Digitizes and records handwriting while the unit is not connected to a computer
- Works on regular paper
- Records up to 100 pages in the receivers' memory
- Photo sketcher for annotating written words or drawings on computer images
- Share photos on Facebook, Flickr and other social media sites
- Email photos and documents to smartphones, Macs, or PCs
The APEN is simple and user-friendly, enabling any user to use it as they would a traditional pen. Bluetooth connectivity with Blackberry and Android smartphones allows a simple transfer of data without wires or cables. Users can take notes, draw, annotate on photos and documents, then save the data on their smartphone and share via email or upload to social networking sites.
When connected to a computer, APEN allows users to perform real-time computer annotation within applications and on digital photos. The APEN A3 Digital Pen supports Microsoft® Windows XP, Microsoft® Vista, Microsoft® 7 and Mac 10.5 above.
For more information on the APEN A3, and a tutorial video, please visit: http://apenusa.com/productdetail.asp?product_id=3.
E FUN APEN's A3 Digital Pen is available nationwide at online retailers for $129.99 (MSRP).
About APEN Technology
Technology for the APEN product line was developed by Yifang Digital (Shenzhen, China) in cooperation with Pegasus Technologies Ltd. from Israel, a fully owned subsidiary of Yifang Digital. Yifang and Pegasus hold together a wide portfolio of patents, which include 27 worldwide granted patents and more than 40 others pending.
About E FUN
As its name implies, E FUN is a designer and marketer of fun, lifestyle e-products that are easily accessible. While appreciated by techies, E FUN products are primarily designed for consumers who desire the latest technological products, but are more concerned with what they do, not how they do it. E FUN's ongoing product innovation focuses on making electronics and computing more fun! Initial product offerings from E FUN include the APEN digital pen and Nextbook Android tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information please visit E FUN at www.e-funusa.com, APEN at www.APENusa.com, and Nextbook at www.nextbookusa.com.