WEST COVINA, CA – September 25, 2013
– E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and manufacturer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, announces its continued partnership with CloudLink, a company that empowers Android devices with its "Productivity Toolbox." Starting in October, E FUN’s Google certified Nextbook tablets will be shipped with CloudLink 3.0, the newest version of software that provides best-of-class applications and cloud solutions.
"In addition to the Google Play store, we want to offer our customers apps that allow them to do more things faster and easier than ever before, which we have achieved by partnering with CloudLink," said Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales for E FUN. "Our partnerships are very important to us, and we are excited to announce that CloudLink 3.0 is accessible on all current Nextbook tablets as well as on future models shipping next month."
CloudLink’s "Productivity Toolbox" includes numerous business-critical applications such as 10GB of free cloud storage from FileLocker, as well as additional applications from leading developers such as SwiftKey, JumpDesktop, SignEasy, OfficeSuite Pro, PayAnywhere, PrintHand and StartMeeting.
These applications include the ability to work with Microsoft documents, remote connect to your laptop or desktop, scan & sign documents on the go, print from your device, share folders in the cloud, gain protection from malware and viruses, and increase typing efficiency.
CloudLink 3.0 has added additional features for users including:
- CamScanner – Turn any smartphone into a scanner for intelligent document management
- F-Secure – Mobile security with parental controls and a safe web browser
- StartMeeting – Join online meetings and screen sharing sessions within seconds
- In-app purchasing capability for single step purchasing
- New views of app status, providing information on Updates, Purchases and Installed
- Support for five new languages (French Canadian, French European, Spanish US, Spanish European and German)
CloudLink Founder Brandon Frye commented, "We are excited about the new features CloudLink 3.0 brings to Nextbook customers. E FUN’s Nextbook tablets are feature-rich on their own, and when you add our Toolbox of unique applications designed to enhance user experiences, you have a combination that can’t be beat."
CloudLink’s Toolbox will be preinstalled on Nextbook tablets shipping in October, but can be downloaded today by any existing customer at www.cloudlinkco.com or www.nextbookusa.com.
The Nextbook Android tablet line is available at leading retailers and online sites. For a listing visit www.nextbookusa.com.
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and manufacturer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading Android tablet brands at retail. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product lines include the Nextbook line of Android tablets and patented APEN line of digital and touch pens. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s brands, please visit APEN at www.apenusa.com; and Nextbook at www.nextbookusa.com.
Based in Austin, Texas, CloudLink connects Android devices to strategic applications and cloud services, dramatically advancing the capabilities of tablets for a range of consumers from entry level to enterprise users. Equipping devices with innovative content and capabilities at the manufacturing level, CloudLink preloads best-of-class applications and cloud solutions, creating a mobile device’s productivity toolbox. CloudLink’s toolbox is powered by www.App47.com, which specializes in enterprise mobile application management. In addition to solving internal storage limitations, CloudLink empowers partners with the ability to differentiate themselves in a competitive marketplace. To learn more or to download CloudLink, visit www.cloudlinkco.com.
Public Communications/Worldwide (PC/W)
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2013 E FUN. All rights reserved.