WEST COVINA, CA – December 16, 2012
– E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and manufacturer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, announced that its newest Nextbook Android tablet featuring full access to Google Play™, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP, is available now for $99.99 at retail nationwide. The 7” tablet features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Google Play and access to a full suite of Google apps.
“Our Premium 7SE-GP is the perfect holiday gift for those interested in a high performance tablet at an affordable price,” remarked Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales for E FUN. “Its combination of hardware, software and pre-loaded content make this tablet one of the year’s hottest items for everyone on your list.”
Optimized for Google Play, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP gives users numerous benefits including:
- Access to more than 600,000 apps and games, millions of songs and books, and thousands of movies in the Google Play store.
- Capability to read, listen and watch content not just on the Nextbook but on any device including a desktop, laptop or mobile phone with Google Play’s cloud feature.
- Access to Android apps from Google including Gmail™, Google Talk™, Google+™, Google Maps™, YouTube™ and much more.
- 5GB of free cloud storage with Google Drive™.
The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP features a 7” five-finger multi-touch capacitive color screen and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with a fast Amlogic A9 1GHz processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM. Additionally, it features a front-facing camera and a high-definition video player that can send a 1080p HD video to an HDTV or computer via the HDMI-out port.
Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP users can now watch YouTube videos, listen to Internet music, receive and send e-mails, or simply browse the Internet with the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
To keep all of a user’s files safely stored, the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP includes 8GB of built-in flash memory, expandable both via the microSD slot (supporting SDHC cards up to 32GB), or via a USB flash drive in its full-sized USB host port. It has an 800x480 screen with 16:9 ratio and a G-sensor auto-rotate orientation feature for landscape or portrait viewing, as well as over-the-air (OTA) firmware update capabilities.
The Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP is preloaded with a wide selection of applications including Net Nanny parental controls and CloudLink’s “Productivity Toolbox,” which includes numerous free applications such as 5GB of free cloud storage, free mobile security, wireless printing, and credit card processing.
The new Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP (model #NEXT7P12-8G) is available now for $99.99 at retail nationwide.
For more information, please visit http://www.nextbookusa.com/productdetail.php?product_id=14.
About E FUN
As its name implies, E FUN is a designer and marketer of fun, lifestyle e-products that are easily accessible. While appreciated by techies, E FUN products are primarily designed for consumers who desire the latest technological products, but are more concerned with what they do, not how they do it. E FUN’s ongoing product innovation focuses on making electronics and computing more fun! Initial products offerings from E FUN include the APEN digital pen and Nextbook Android tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s brands, please visit APEN at www.apenusa.com; and Nextbook at www.nextbookusa.com.
Susan van Barneveld or Nicole Fait
Public Communications/Worldwide (PC/W)
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2012 E FUN. All rights reserved.