WEST COVINA, CA – November 2, 2015
– E FUN, the second largest vendor of detachables in the U.S.*, announces its latest Nextbook 2-in-1 tablet with Windows 10, the Nextbook Flexx 9. This 8.9” tablet comes with a free subscription to Office Mobile, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote apps that are built for Windows tablets and designed for work on the go. With a quad-core Intel® Atom™ processor and Windows 10, the Nextbook Flexx 9 combines the productivity of a laptop with the mobile ease of a tablet.
The Nextbook Flexx 9 Windows tablet with detachable keyboard is available now in black, blue or purple at Walmart.com for $139.
“Small enough to take in your bag, but with the convenience of a full-sized detachable keyboard, the new Nextbook Flexx 9 provides a seamless balance between work and entertainment,” said Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales at E FUN.
“Portable, versatile, and affordable, the Flexx 9 makes a great holiday gift for loved ones of any age.”
The Nextbook Flexx 9 Windows 2-in-1 tablet has everything a user needs to stay entertained, connected and informed from almost anywhere. Touch or type depending on the activity of choice. Whether it’s playing apps from the Windows Store, watching online videos, or sending an email, the Flexx 9 operates with ease.
It features the following:
- 8.9” 1280 x 800 IPS screen with capacitive multi-touch
- Quad-Core Intel Atom Z3735G Processor with 1GB of system memory
- 32GB internal storage; expandable via microSD card up to 64GB
- Front webcam and 2 megapixel back camera with microphone
- Micro USB port on tablet
- Removable keyboard with standard USB 2.0 port
- 4900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
“Windows 10 was designed to help people do great things, so we’re excited to see E FUN bringing it to life in the new Nextbook Flexx 9,” said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president of U.S. OEM, Microsoft Corp.
“This affordable 2-in-1 is a great example of the wide range of Windows 10 offerings available that deliver the computing experience customers are looking for, regardless of their budget.”
support built-in, the Nextbook Flexx 9 can connect with everything you need at home and on-the-go. Photos, videos and apps can be mirrored onto any television for full-screen enjoyment using the Flexx 9’s microHDMI
output. Plus, play apps and games without constraints with its 3-axis G-sensor and detachable keyboard. The Flexx 9 can be used three ways: tablet mode, laptop mode, or tent mode with the screen reversed on the keyboard.
For complete product details, please visit www.nextbookusa.com.
*Q2 2015 market share as per IDC Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker Q2 2015
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include the Ares line of Android tablets and Flexx line of Windows tablets. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2015 E FUN. All rights reserved.