WEST COVINA, CA – July 28, 2015
– E FUN announces the newest member of its Flexx family of tablets, the Nextbook Flexx 8. This 8” tablet, powered by Windows and Intel, is an incredible value with an included one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal
with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month for one year. The Nextbook Flexx 8 is available now at Walmart.com for $99.99 and users can upgrade to Windows 10 for free* starting July 29.
“Our new Nextbook Flexx 8 tablet updates the highly popular 8” Windows tablet that was offered on Black Friday last year,” said Jason Liszewski, managing director and vice president of sales at E FUN.
“With this introduction, we continue to offer consumers the exceptional value that the Nextbook brand is known for.”
Designed for users across all categories – professionals, students and casual users – the Nextbook Flexx 8 Windows tablet has everything they need to stay entertained, connected and informed from almost anywhere. Whether it’s downloading apps from the Windows Store, or playing Xbox games, music and videos, the Flexx 8 operates with ease.
It features the following:
- 8” 1280 x 800 IPS screen with capacitive multi-touch
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735G Processor with 1GB of system memory
- 32GB internal storage; expandable via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- Front webcam and 2 megapixel back camera with microphone
- Micro USB port, micro HDMI port, audio jack
- 3-axis g-sensor for apps and gaming
- 4000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Weighs less than one pound; 8.46”x 4.84” x 0.35” dimensions
The Nextbook Flexx 8 ships with the Windows 8.1 operating system, and includes a one-year subscription to Office 365 Personal featuring full, installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for a rich offline experience. Use Skype to video chat; plus store, share, access and edit your photos and files online across your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive online storage free for one year.
For complete product details, please visit www.nextbookusa.com.
*See Windows.com/windows10upgrade for availability and other details
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume in 2013. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include Android and Windows tablets, home automation devices, and wearables. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2015 E FUN. All rights reserved.