WEST COVINA, CA – December 30, 2015 –
E FUN, a leading supplier of tablets and detachables, is expanding its line of Nextbook Flexx tablets powered by Windows 10 with three new models at CES 2016. The new Flexx 9A, Flexx 10A and Flexx 11A feature Windows 10, a quad-core Intel® AtomTM x5-Z8300
processor and 2GB system memory, removable keyboards, dual cameras, and a multitude of ports and connectivity options.
Conveniently sized for use on-the-go in either tablet or laptop mode, the Nextbook Flexx detachables deliver endless entertainment opportunities. Whether it’s watching movies on an airplane ride, or playing Windows games from the Microsoft Store on a road trip, Nextbook 2-in-1s are easy and fun to use. They feature the following:
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Quad-core Intel® AtomTM x5-Z8300 processor with 2GB system memory
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 8.9” 1280x800 IPS
- 10.1” 1280x800 IPS
- 11.6” 1366x768 IPS
- Detachable silver keyboard for portability and versatility; standard USB port on keyboard
- 32GB internal storage (Flexx 9A, Flexx 10A) / 64GB internal storage (Flexx 11A)
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- Front and rear cameras with microphone
- Micro USB port, microHDMI port
Pricing and Availability
- “Coming off a strong holiday season where we exceeded our sales targets, we are extremely excited to introduce new detachables powered by Windows 10, at affordable prices in 2016. Working with great technology partners, these new Nextbooks are sure to be popular as consumer interest in tablets powered by Windows 10 continues to grow.” - Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN.
- “E FUN’s new Windows 10 Nextbook devices are further proof that you can do great things on any budget. These value-priced devices are great for education or entertainment, and with Windows 10 features, customers can have fun and get more done.” - Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president of US OEM, Microsoft Corp.
- “The 2-in-1 category continues to grow with innovative, affordable designs coming to market. The new Intel-powered Nextbook Flexx 2-in-1s with detachable keyboards, running Windows 10 offer great value at current prices,”- Josh Newman, general manager, 2-in-1s and tablets, Intel Corporation.
The E FUN Nextbook Flexx 2-in-1 tablets will be available in Q2 2016 with MSRPs of $149.99 (Flexx 9A) $199.99 (Flexx 10A), and $249.99 (Flexx 11A).
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include the Ares line of Android tablets and Flexx line of tablets powered by Windows. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2016 E FUN. All rights reserved.