WEST COVINA, CA – June 2, 2015
–E FUN introduces the Nextbook Flexx line of 2-in-1 tablets with Windows 8.1. The new 11.6” Flexx 11 and its smaller sibling, the 10.1” Flexx 10, deliver a great value with the best features of a tablet and laptop, including a detachable POGO keyboard and touch screen. Designed for the budget-conscious consumer, these Intel-powered tablets are offered at select* Walmart stores and Walmart.com for $227 (Flexx 11) and $178 (Flexx 10). Owners of the Nextbook Flexx tablets can upgrade to Windows 10
for free** .
– Portable Powerhouse for the Entire Family
The larger Nextbook Flexx 11 features an 11.6” 1366x768 IPS display, great for reading, browsing the web, emails, playing games and more. With 64GB internal storage,
the Flexx 11 is perfect for the entire family to share. The flagship model of the new line, the Flexx 11 features a stylish blue trim and backlit LED keyboard.
– Supercharged for the Modern Lifestyle
The Flexx 10 updates the highly popular 10.1” Nextbook and features a 1280x800 IPS display with 32GB internal storage. It is an incredible value with an included one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal
with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month for one year.
High-End Performance at an Affordable Price
The Nextbook Flexx tablets feature smooth performance for apps, games, videos and more.
- Quad-core Intel® AtomTM Z3735F processor with 2GB of system memory.
- Bluetooth v4.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n make browsing, streaming, downloading and more quick and easy.
- 3.7V 9,000mAh Lithium batteries support up to 8 hours of general use.
Entertainment at Its Best
The new Nextbook Flexx 2-in-1 tablets have everything a user needs to stay entertained, connected, and informed from almost anywhere.
- Apps and games available from the Windows Store, including Nook for Windows 8.
- Micro HDMI port allows content to be displayed on a larger TV screen.
- 3-axis G-sensor for gaming without constraints.
Essential Features for Functionality
With a variety of ports and features, the Nextbook Flexx tablets give consumers the flexibility they need.
- 2-megapixel front and back cameras and a microphone capture pictures and videos.
- MicroSD card slot and Micro USB port extend the tablet’s storage capacity.
- Detachable keyboard includes two USB 2.0 ports for additional storage or connecting external devices such as a mouse or printer.
- “We are very excited to launch our second generation of Windows tablets that are the result of tremendous sales success in 2014 and enhancements based on customer feedback, including a larger screen size on the Flexx 11. These tablets will be upgradeable when Windows 10 becomes available this summer, maximizing the value for our customers.” - Jason Liszewski, managing director and VP of sales for E FUN
- “The next generation of Windows Nextbook 2-in-1 products demonstrates EFUN’s ability to bring innovative productivity devices to market, at compelling prices. We are glad to work closely with our partners to expand the Windows ecosystem with affordable and versatile devices like the Flexx.” - Jordan Chrysafidis, VP of U.S. OEM Division, Microsoft Corp.
- “We are excited to continue our support for E FUN’s Nextbook product line with the Intel Atom processor, providing performance for great tablet gaming, video and web browsing experience with long battery life.” - Josh Newman, general manager for Intel’s 2 in 1 and Tablet Segment
- “It is encouraging to see E FUN once again offer products at a fantastic value, helping to drive growth in the 2-in-1 space. We anticipate detachables continuing to rise in popularity in 2015.” - Jean Philippe Bouchard, research director, tablets at IDC
For complete product details, please visit www.nextbookusa.com.
*Nextbook Flexx 10 in 3,857 Walmart stores; Nextbook Flexx 11 in 1,435 Walmart stores
for availability and other details
About E FUN
E FUN, a designer and marketer of mobile lifestyle products, entered the North American market in late 2010. Since then, E FUN has grown to be one of the leading tablet brands at retail, achieving top five market share by volume in 2013. Its ongoing product innovation and partnerships set E FUN apart from competitors and provide customers with unique out of the box experiences. Its product offerings include Android and Windows tablets, home automation devices, and wearables. E FUN is headquartered in West Covina, California.
For additional information regarding E FUN’s Nextbook tablets, visit www.nextbookusa.com.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
© 2015 E FUN. All rights reserved.