There are many people that want to buy the latest laptops and tech equipment on the market while recycling their old tech products. This can be due to the fact that upgrading to a better performing product which saves energy consumption, is better made and longer lasting simply makes sense. Many also just want the latest tech products to hit the market.
For many people, they want to recycle their old tech and Nextbookusa.com provides this service for them. They are aware of the need to recycle and encourage people to do so whenever they are wanting to purchase something new and get rid of their old & outdated products.
Nextbook Is Proud To Recycle
Our website is proud to support recycling all electronics products and accessories. Here are answers to some of the questions that are frequently asked about recycling electronics so that they are able to do so easily and quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Process For Recycling?
Old tablets, laptops and accessories can be returned for recycling. There is no charge for using the service and there are only three steps that need to be followed.
Get the print label, pack the product, and take it to the correct shipping location. Any mail carrier can be used in order to do this so it makes it really convenient for the customer to recycle when it comes to getting rid of old electronic products & devices.
Any shipping company can be used, however, most companies only provide a free shipping label for USPS and not other carriers.
How Are Old Laptops Recycled?
When laptops or tablets are sent in to be recycled, old ones are sent to the recycling centers. It is there that they are broken down into saleable parts like plastic. Sometimes the old products are rebuilt into ones that can be sold as refurbished laptops, tablets, etc.
Which Electronics Products Can Be Recycled?
Any electronics products can be recycled. This includes tablets, laptops, tech gear and accessories. People should not throw them away but rather make a very small effort to send them back to recycling centers so that they can be recycled in a very safe and environmentally friendly way.
Will The Package Hold The Device / Laptop?
Yes, the package is made to hold the product well. It will hold tech products in a safe way while it is shipped. The whole process is very simple because once the printing label is printed, it can easily be placed it on the package, and then can be dropped off at the post office or another carrier.
It is free to do. Remember, using a different shipper is not always covered so will need to be paid for. That is why it is recommended that printing labels provided are used so that no costs are incurred when returning a product. It is simple and easy to do.
Is Laptop Recycling Justified?
Absolutely. Recycling is justified and it helps to keep electronic waste down and protect the environment. By recycling, companies are able to utilize the broken down parts for other products. By helping to protect the environment, the earth will be safer for everyone to use in the future.
Where in the US can I recycle my electronic devices?
New Jersey https://www.nj.gov/dep/dshw/ewaste/index.html
Rhode Island https://www.rirrc.org
West Virginia https://www.state.wv.us/swmb/ecycle%20home.htm
Where in Canada can I recycle electronics?
If there are any other questions about the recycling program that have not been answered here, please contact us directly. Our experts will answer any questions.
Explore Nextbook’s Laptop Review Sections
- Best Laptops For Video Conferencing – Reviews & Dedicated Buyer’s Guide
- Best Laptop For Computer Science Students
- Best 17-inch Laptops in 2022
- The Best Gaming Laptop Under $600
- Best Laptop for Engineering Students in 2022 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best i7 Laptops in 2022
- Best Laptops for AutoCAD – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
- Best Laptops for Streaming Videos in 2022
- Best Laptop for Data Science in 2022 – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
- Best Netbooks in 2022 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Laptops for Architecture – Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best 2-in-1 Detachable Laptops
- Best Laptop for Music Production
- Best Laptop for Microsoft Office
- Best Laptops with Backlit Keyboard
- Best SSD Laptop – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Laptops Under $600 in 2022 – Which Is Better?
- Best Laptop for Drawing in 2022 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Best Laptops for Teachers in 2022
- Best Laptop for Web Design & Development in 2022
- Best Touchscreen Laptops – Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Gaming Laptops Under $1500 – Reviews & Buyers Guide
- Best Laptops for Writers in 2022 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Best Laptops Under $300 in 2022
- Best Laptops for Kids
- Best HP Laptops in 2022 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Best i9 Laptops in 2022 – Latest Core i9 Reviews
- Acer Laptop Reviews
- Alienware Laptops
- Apple Laptop Reviews
- Asus Laptop Reviews
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo Laptop Review
- Asus ROG G703 Review
- Asus ROG Strix G Laptop Review
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581
- ASUS Chromebook C202SA Review
- Asus Vivobook 15.6″ Laptop Review
- Asus Vivobook S410
- Asus ROG Strix Scar II
- Asus Vivobook 17.3″
- Asus Chromebook Flip Review
- Asus ImagineBook 14″ Laptop Review
- Asus L406 14″ Laptop Review
- Asus Zenbook 13 Review
- Asus Zenbook 14 Review
- Asus ROG Zephyrus S Review
- Asus ROG Strix Scar III Review
- Asus ROG G531GT Review
- Asus TUF FX505DT Review
- Asus UX550GE-XB71T Zenbook Pro Review
- Dell Laptop Reviews
- Google Laptop Reviews
- HP Laptop Reviews
- Laptop Accessories
- Lenovo Laptop Reviews
- Lenovo Yoga C940 Review with In-Depth Specifications & Verdict!
- Lenovo Legion 5: Specifications, Full Review & Verdict
- Lenovo Flex 14 Review for 2021 [Incl. Specifications & Verdict]
- Lenovo Flex 5 Review: Specifications & Verdict!
- Lenovo Chromebook C340 Review – Specifications & Verdict
- Lenovo Chromebook C330 Review – Specifications & Verdict
- Lenovo Ideapad 110S Review (Incl. Specs & Verdict)
- Lenovo 100E Chromebook 2nd Gen Review
- Lenovo Yoga 730 Review
- Lenovo Thinkpad P52s Laptop Review
- Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme Laptop Review
- LG Laptop Reviews
- Microsoft Laptop Reviews
- MSI Laptop Reviews
- Razer Blade Laptop Reviews
- Samsung Laptop Reviews
- Laptop Guides & Info
- Solid State Drive Laptop Vs Hard Drive: Which Is Optimal For Your Needs?
- How To Choose Between A 2-in-1 Laptop And A Standard Laptop
- How Long Do $600 Laptops Last?
- Will Upgrading To A Solid-State Drive (SSD) On My Laptop See Noticeable Performance Benefits?
- Which Processor Is The Better Choice For Your Laptop: Intel Core i5 or Core i7?
- How To Set Up A Laptop For Producing Music
- How to Clean Your Laptop Keyboard (A Step By Step Guide)
- Dual-Core vs Quad-Core Processors
- How to Keep Your Gaming Laptop Cool (and Prevent It From Overheating)
- How reliable is a $300 laptop?
- Frequently Asked Questions on HP Laptops
- How to Protect, Track & Limit Kids Using Their Laptops
- Touchscreen Laptop Frequently Asked Questions
- All About Reading Apps for Tablets
- Tips On Using Autocad On Your Laptop
- How Laptops Help School Teachers
- What Is a 2-in-1 Laptop?
- What’s the Difference Between a Graphics Tablet and a Drawing Tablet?
- How Do Drawing Tablets Work?
- How to Choose a Detachable Laptop?
- What Is a Laptop Docking Station?
- How to Connect a Monitor to a Laptop for Web Design
- System Requirements for Web Design & Development – Recommended by NextBook!
- How to Start Drawing with a Laptop and Stylus
- Things To Consider Before Getting a Drawing Laptop
- How Do I Choose a Laptop for Web Design?
- How to Pick an i9 Laptop – The Ultimate Guide
- AMD Ryzen or Intel i9, Which Is Best?
- Is It Worth Upgrading To The i9
- What Are the Benefits of an i9 CPU?
- Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP
- Nextbook Premium 8HD Tablet for College Students
- Nextbook Flexx 9
- Nextbook Ares 11
- Nextbook Flexx 11
- Nextbook 10.1 Budget Tablet Laptop
- Nextbook 8 Tablet Laptop Info
- Nextbook Flexx 10
- How To Use Your Laptop As A Monitor
- What Kind Of Laptop Do I Have?
- Laptop & Tech Recycling Program
- Nextbook Ares 8 Tablet
- NextBook Ares 11A (Gen2)
- NextBook 10 – Best for Drawing & Illustration
- Premium 8SE Tablet
- Nextbook Flexx 11A Tablet Laptop for Web Designers on the go!